WordPress site performance
I offer to work on the performance, speed, page loading time and optimization of your WordPress site.
Web performance matters. It matters a lot. In fact, it is one of the criteria that most influences the bounce rate on sites. The slower your site is, the less visitors will want to stay there, let alone return.
In addition, a high-performance site promotes a better and smoother user experience. This can greatly influence the satisfaction of your customers/visitors, and thus allow you to generate more revenue.
What will you get after my services?
- An undeniably faster website.
- A caching feature to load your pages even faster for your returning visitors.
- Optimization of all the images on your site, which will take up less space and will be in the formats recommended by the latest web standards.
- Positive reports from major web performance measurement tools including GTmetrix, Pingdom and Google PageSpeed Insights.
Do you want me to work on the performance of your WordPress website? Just send me an email on email@example.com with the object WordPress site maintenance. Please include a link to your website(s) in the email message. I usually respond within 7 hours.
WordPress site preventive maintenance
I offer to take care of the monthly preventive maintenance of your WordPress site, including security, backups, live status monitoring, and restoration and update.
It is essential to maintain a website, to make sure it is always up and running. Even more so if you use the site to promote your activities, your business or your company. But as a website owner, you should also be able to focus on how to generate revenue and improve customer satisfaction; rather than spending all your time on the technical aspects of a website.
So I propose you to maintain your site while you take care of what you do best: your business.
How will I maintain your WordPress website?
- After accessing the back office of your site, I will perform a complete audit of the site and send you a detailed report containing an initial status report.
- WordPress, themes, plugins and translations updates daily checks.
- Daily, real-time backups of your site, including your files and databases sent to a secure cloud.
- Regular security checks of your site to detect and prevent unauthorized access.
- Real time monitoring of the functioning and activity of your site to detect possible downtimes.
- A detailed report will be sent each month including all maintenance tasks performed on the site as well as a status of the site.
Are you looking for a full and regular maintenance of your WordPress website? Just send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with the object WordPress site maintenance. Please include a link to your website(s) in the email message. I usually respond within 7 hours.